SP AUTOMOTIVE REFINISHING
Whether you need collision repair / auto body repair or auto glass / windshield replacement and repair service, we will ensure that the repair is done right. We have been dealer referred & recommend for over 10 years.
We also work direct with “The Big Three" auto manufacturers – GM, Chrysler and Ford – for any body-related warranty claims...providing a hassle-free experience for our customers! Auto accident? We'll repair your vehicle
- STATE CERTIFIED / I-CAR TRAINED TECHS
- MOST INSURANCES ACCEPTED
- FREE ESTIMATES
- Auto Accident Repair
- Insurance Claims
- Full Line of New & Used Auto Parts
- Certified Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)
- Full Glass Service
- Expert Uni-body & Conventional Frame Straightening
- Limited Lifetime Warranty w/ 100% Guarantee
- Antique Restoration
- Free Estimates on all Services
- Free Loaner Car
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
- You have the right to choose your repair shop. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular repair facility.
- You should choose a repair shop that has “state-of-the-art” equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR and ASE).
- Some insurance companies request that you visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. Whether you choose to do so is your choice. You may prefer to leave your car at your collision repair shop and request that the insurance company send an appraiser to that facility.
- There is no legal requirement that you obtain more than one estimate for your vehicle repairs.
- Differences in shop repair estimates and insurance estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work or updated parts prices. If you are unsure why one estimate is different from another, feel free to ask your customer service representative at your repair shop.
- Aftermarket CAPA certified parts are acceptable in most cases.
- Use a repair shop that offers a written warranty.
- Your collision repair shop should negotiate your claim on your behalf with the insurance company.
- If your car is unsafe to drive, do not drive it. If you are unsure, check with your repair facility.
- Your car is one of your largest investments. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.